Sunday, March 3

Passion for Print

So on friday I wore another recent purchase, and it's something that I ordinarily would never wear! I found the dress on ASOS, and it's currently online and selling for £30, here's the link. I've been a sucker for midi dresses recently so I instantly fell in love with the dress style and fit. The midi really does flatter the silhouette, especially if it's a bodycon style such as this one. Heels are a must to wear with the midi style, unless you're a tall girl and don't need to create the illusion of super long legs! 

                


 

The scarf print immediately caught my eye on the website, and the colours are so vibrant and stunning. I'm not sure how it does this, but the print seems to slim the figure even more than the bodycon fit already does, so thumbs up to that! What I did love about this dress was that the material was think enough to ensure that I didn't have a visible panty line! I'd had a bit of trouble recently with the plain longsleeve midi dresses from Topshop, which are similarly priced, but the material felt really cheap and was susceptible to creasing easily and also showing your VPL! This dress had a much more quality feel to it and once it's on it doesn't crease or lose it's shape in certain areas. I got the dress in a 6 as i've found with midi, stretchy dresses you can often fit into the smaller size better than your usual size. 

Anyway that's all from me for now, I'm off home this week to celebrate mother's day with a very special mum indeed! Can't wait! I'll be back soon,:)





2 comments:

  1. Love the print Briony, nice to see you loving pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! yes im a print convert I think:)xx

    ReplyDelete