Sunday, October 7

Wedding Style


So yesterday my only sister got married! As I was maid of honour I spent most of the day in a very tight bridesmaid's dress; (due to me stupidly getting my measurements completely wrong!) therefore after consuming a large three course dinner, I was feeling a change was in order as I couldn't breathe in my bridesmaid's dress. The dress I chose to wear for the evening reception I absolutely love; it's so versatile and can be dressed up for a formal occasion such as this, or for a night out as it's bodycon and so flattering! I teamed it with a new purchase I made just a few days ago, a blazer jacket which I literally am wearing with every outfit at the moment as it goes with anything and everything. I also recently bought the shoe boot wedges and I love them as the heel is just small so they're comfy enough to walk about in for hours and look great with skinny jeans or dresses. All in all, a fantastic day and my dress didn't get ruined! 
tribal animal print midi dress - Topshop. Black blazer jacket - H&M and black boot wedges - Newlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment