Sunday, September 30

Time to get blogging!

Hey everyone, I'm Briony and as part of my second year fashion management coursework, I've been asked to produce a blog, so here goes! I've named my blog, "Fashion: the story of how I came to live a bankrupt existence," as it is very apt for me; I spend most of my time complaining about having a lack of money, but that small inconvenience never draws me away from the shops!

The primary focus of my blog is to provide inspiration and style tips through the use of regular photographic styling, which will also incorporate fashion illustration... all will be revealed at a later date! In addition to this I will be blogging on current/future trends/styles and particular items that I like, and relating these trends to my styling. 


I hope you enjoy my blog, and I will update as often as I can:) I'd love to hear your feedback once I get my blog up and running, so feel free to say anything you like!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Briony, Look forward to the reading the new blog .... you need to add a 'follow me widget' so I can see what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete